Buying a home is one of the most significant purchases you’ll ever make. In today’s real estate market, a buyer must be well prepared for a fast moving and sometimes competitive experience. Our goal is to help you become an informed, confident buyer and to support you through the entire process.
Home Buying Process
We offer a complimentary (no obligation) buyer meeting. We can advise you on the process and answer any questions or concerns you may have. To request, contact us here.
- Select buyer’s agent / determine criteria / select area or town / initiate mls search on line
- Obtain mortgage pre-approval
- View properties with your agent or at open houses
- Offer / contingencies / apply for mortgage
- Hire attorney / Purchase and Sale
- Fulfill loan requirements to get Loan Commitment
- Purchase home owners insurance
- Contact utility companies
The expectations for deposits from buyer:
*At the time of the offer, $1,000 with the offer
*Purchase and Sale, 5-10% of the purchase price